Events Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Exhibitors, Show Guests and Speakers and Service Providers
When you make a payment you are also accepting the booking terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions For Exhibitors
1. All exhibitors agree to remain until the event closes - usually 4 pm for daytime events and 9 pm for evening events - but please check individual event details.
2. Any electrical equipment you bring with you shall be PAT tested.
3. Each exhibitor is responsible for their stand, table and area - please ensure the area is kept free from trip hazards and the stand is created in such a way as to not pose a risk to other exhibitors or visitors.
4. If you arrive with goods and services other than those which are included above, you may not be allowed to sell, market or display them. If you want to do something different from what is included in the booking details above, please contact us first.
5. We reserve the right not to refund the payment for your space if you cancel before the event or fail to turn up on the day. This includes incidences of bad weather.
6. If you need to send someone else in your place, you must discuss this before the event otherwise your replacement may not be allowed to exhibit it instead of you.
7. Force Majeure
Neither the Seller nor the Buyer shall be held liable for failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under this Contract, if such performance is delayed or hindered by the occurrence of an unforeseeable act or event which is beyond the reasonable control of either party ("Force Majeure Events").
Acts or events constituting Force Majeure Events shall include but are not limited to, Acts of God, government intervention, directives or policies, pandemic, epidemic, traffic system failures and venue issues.
The party affected by a Force Majeure Event shall notify the other as soon as reasonably practicable after the commencement of a Force Majeure Event.
Covid 19: We are following the UK Government Roadmap, legal and health and safety advice with regard to running events. If you are booked and have secured your exhibitor stand or space by paying for the table, we reserve the right not to refund. We will make every effort to move your booking and payment forward to the next available and suitable event. It is on this basis that you are making your payment. If there is a price increase for the subsequent event, we will honour the price you paid originally.
8. You must be fully insured and qualified for all activities - even free tasters. You must also have Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of 1Million pounds.
9. You must provide a table covering and please decorate your table so it is clean, tidy and enticing to look at.
10. No naked flames or incense burning is permitted.
11. This following condition does not apply to Christmas, Easter, or other events where we welcome families.
We really love to help exhibitors who have children and cannot find childcare. You are welcome to bring youngsters, however, the fair is not child-friendly. We don't provide activities for children and as many of our visitors have readings, using the healing zone or having a massage or other treatment, crying babies and children making noise can interrupt the experience. Plus, many of our visitors have visited to get space away from their friends and family. Therefore, as much as we wish to accommodate you, if children are causing a health and safety problem, or disrupting the environment, even if they are well behaved, then we will ask you to take them outside.
12. If you make your own cosmetics they must comply with the EU Cosmetics Regulations or any other relevant regulations.
13. We reserve the right to photograph, video and record the event and individuals exhibiting and attending. Any material may be used online or offline at any time in the future and shall remain the property of the organiser.
Terms and Conditions For Guests and Speakers
When you appear as a guest on the show, Stormchasers Events Ltd retains ownership of the recording. You may be given a copy, and you must seek permission before you amend in any way.
We retain all rights to any photographs or other images created before, during or after the show. If you submit images of yourself or your business, whilst the usage and ownership remains with you, you are granting permission for us to use those images in perpetuity and in any way we choose. Whilst we will not intentionally place images to cause offence, controversy or anything else to your detriment, we are not responsible if this happens.
Whilst we want you to have a brilliant experience on the show, you are submitting to a live interview, and we are not liable for anything that might arise as a result of that.
The interview will be broadcast live on various channels and you should be aware and take your own action to represent yourself as you wish. A recording of the live interview will be distributed through various channels, such as iTunes, and we cannot be held responsible for any subsequent publication, or the outcome of such.
Terms and Conditions for Providing Treatments on the Day
1. The dress code for therapists and beauticians is a uniform/tunic or matching cotton T-shirt or fleece with cotton trousers or skirt. No blue jeans or knitwear.
14. Before starting any treatment or activity you will carry out a pre-treatment questionnaire and get a signed disclaimer which includes any contraindications, plus any other requirements required by legislation, official Guidance or guidance from your insurer or professional organisation. All records must be kept for the recommended period of time.
15. You are booked into the event to offer a specific treatment on the day, and that is detailed above. This applies even if you are able to offer a wider range.
For the purposes of new clients making enquiries for treatment on the day, you can only offer the treatments you are booked into this event for unless there is no other therapist doing that on the day. There are 3 exceptions to this:
a) you have pre-booked a client yourself
b) a client you have previously seen wants a treatment
c) whilst you are doing one treatment on a new client they decide to extend it and add another one in.
As an example, you are booked in to offer Reflexology. You are also qualified to do Massage and Reiki Healing (and you have a promotional banner which includes these as part of your business promotion) but there are therapists at the event who have been booked to provide these treatments.
If someone asked for Reiki, and they have not been your client before, you will refer them to the other therapist.
Terms and Conditions For Hiring Workshop Space
The above conditions also apply...these apply when you are hiring out the workshop space.
When you do this, you are hiring the space to use for your own purposes, you are responsible for booking people onto the workshop, deliver the content and arrange payment of fees for the workshop. Your attendees can come into the fair without paying the entrance.
1. You must have suitable insurance and qualifications (if relevant) to hold the workshop safely. This includes Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of £1 Million.
2. You will be asked to submit a simple risk assessment prior to the event and help can be given with this.
3. Before your workshop starts, you will tell your attendees about any health and safety considerations, including fire exits.
4. You will leave the workshop room and the surrounding area clean, tidy and in the same layout as you found it. The room has seating for 30 with 2 people at a desk. You may move the furniture around but it must be returned to its original position before you leave.
5. Access and egress is between 8 am and 5 pm and you and your attendees must be out of the car park by 5pm. If you are later than 5pm, we will charge you an additional £15 to cover the cost of the Academy caretaking staff.
6. No food or drinks are to be taken into the carpeted breakout area and the cleaning costs for any spillages as a result of your activities may be charged to you.
7. All electrical equipment must be PAT tested.
8. No naked flames or incense burning is permitted.
Terms and Conditions For Attendees at events
- Any details you provide could be released into the public domain. Please ensure they relate to your business and/or is information you are happy to have released.
- We reserve the right to remove you from an event, be that online or offline if your behaviour is deemed threatening, offensive, racist or sexist or could be considered offensive to an individual. In these circumstances, you will not receive a refund.
- The Force Majeure condition applies.
- You are responsible for any outcome as a result of attending the event. This includes anyone you may connect with and subsequent interaction with them.
For all circumstances of your booking and arrangements with Stormchasers Events Ltd, you accept responsibility for any outcome, and are responsible for the delivery of any services to customers, and agree to indemnify Stormchasers Events Ltd against any or all breaches, damages or losses to you or any third party.